So we're not alone

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Two years ago when I first registered EMTLife.com there was FireHouse.com, and that was mostly FF talk.

Now I found quite a few others:

www.rescue-net.com
www.foops.org
www.paramedic.com
www.911jobforums.com
www.10-7.com
www.emsvillage.com/forums/index.cfm

Oops. It was time to revise the logo a bit anyway.

I really do appreciate all your support over the last few months. Now more than ever I realize everyone has their choice as far as EMS forums go.

We really can be #1 though, and I say that not because I want to have "A bigger EMS forum than them," really, I don't get off on that, but really because I want a central place for EMS professionals to communicate, and I think EMTLife can be that place.

So I'm looking for suggestions, ideas, and anything else that would make us more informative, exciting, or all-inclusive than the others. Maybe we can work together, and I know there is room for more than one EMS forum on the net, but I truly hope to be one of the best resources for those in EMS.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Personally, I think this site is #1 not because of its size, but because of the quality. The people here know their stuff, and are always willing to answer a question. As far as growth goes, the membership has almost doubled since I joined less than a month ago.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Plus EMTLife has a clean, simple look. I counted the ads at "another site" and I think I was up to 13 flashing, rotatings ads at one time. How can one concentrate on what they are reading with all of those ads?

This site is a lot easier to navigate thru as well.

Keep up the good work.

Chimp

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
So that's a no-go on the flashing "CLICK HERE YOU WON A MILLION DOLLAR" ads?

No, really, you might have won :rolleyes:

spunkygizmo

Forum Probie
Just thought I'd put in my two cents;) I am new here, but I've been to several forums before I found this one. I joined here, and continue to return because this forum has a simple look to it, the information is correct, helpful, and interesting, and the people here are nice. It's #1 in my book regardless. :D

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Glad to have you here.

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by spunkygizmo@Jun 26 2004, 12:48 AM
Just thought I'd put in my two cents;) I am new here, but I've been to several forums before I found this one. I joined here, and continue to return because this forum has a simple look to it, the information is correct, helpful, and interesting, and the people here are nice. It's #1 in my book regardless. :D
Thanks for your post, it meant a lot.

Id said it once, and I'll say it again, we're lucky to have some of the most knowledgeable and friendly members here.

Thanks for joining, and I hope you continue to post :)