OP
OP
EMTshred

EMTshred

Forum Probie
Come to sunny

We have been told by management that at the start of the year the medics are getting a $5/hr pay raise.

I think AMR is finally starting to realize that they will actually save money by trying to keep people with the company and that means paying them much better.

If you can keep 100% of the units staffed with full timers at a higher pay rate then you can cut down on the double time that you are having to pay people to work extra. Heck right now people have been getting double time and a half for a full 12 hours for only working a 6 hour shift.
That sounds like they pay is getting to a decent rate for living here in Socal. Do you work out for AMR? You mind if I shoot you a DM?

Virgil

Forum Crew Member
How is it out there for the Riverside crews? Been thinking of going out there just to talk to some of the crews and get some first hand opinions

It’s definitely been better, I’m coming up on 2 1/2 years so my perspective is still pretty new but I’d be happy to discuss it. Shoot me a DM

Jn1232th

Forum Captain
In In Victorville. Apparently negotiations starting beginning of year so we will see what happens. I’m a medic with this being my third year at 21.88/hr. Due to increasing gas prices I had to go part time since financially wasn’t balancing out.
Part time though I’m making more by doing a shift or two per week due to the incentives there offering. Double time for a 24 at the 8/hr rate is not to bad haha