Rip hfd

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Sounds like Houston FD lost at least 4 FFs today with at least 1 more in critical condition and multiple others transported to area hospitals after a 5-alarm blaze this afternoon :(

Thoughts with all those that are affected. I'm really tired of reading this :censored::censored::censored::censored:. That's 8 in like 24 hours between Ornge and HFD...

Please be safe out there ladies and gents, no emergency is worth our lives.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/22472111/four-houston-firefighters-killed-battling-blaze

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I saw this story a little while ago. How awful for all involved. Knowing the devastation even one LODD causes a city and department, I can scarcely imagine the pain from 4 at once. Thoughts and prayers are with anyone from Houston that may be reading this.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
I wish today could just start over. Just awful.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks Robb!! Everybody be safe out there!! Our prayers go out to all the HFD men and women.

TechMedic

Forum Lieutenant
One of those, Anne Sullivan, was from my department. Volunteered with us for three and a half years. RIP.

I saw the smoke from that fire while I was driving

Last edited by a moderator:

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
I saw that Anne Sullivan only graduated from the Academy in April. Nothing can really make it any more tragic, but it adds another element when it's someone so young and new to the career.

sweetpete

Forum Lieutenant
One of those, Anne Sullivan, was from my department. Volunteered with us for three and a half years. RIP.

I saw the smoke from that fire while I was driving

Hey man...you with SFD? We might be covering your territory on Tuesday. Thinking about all of you!!