Prayer Book by me. "Michael's Angel"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana

Forum Probie

Summit

Critical Crazy
So after 10 inane posts you get to the point: spam.

OP
OP
L

Lana

Forum Probie
I'm sorry, what was that? At a time like this... I just forgive. :)

OP
OP
L

Lana

Forum Probie
Anyways, I didn't even think that anyone was reading my posts...don't really know what doing...

OP
OP
L

Lana

Forum Probie
In honor of the Easter Holiday this Weekend, I'm providing the free version, if someone reads it and would like to purchase online, they can do so.

OP
OP
L

Lana

Forum Probie

Attachments

• Michaels Angel Prayer Book 4 10.pdf
    132.2 KB · Views: 21

VentMonkey

Family Guy
Hannah, tread lightly. The EMS community in general is not known for, nor is it filled with openly religious zealots; it may vary by region.

With that, thanks for the link. I don't impose religion upon any of my co-workers, nor would I appreciate it if they imposed it upon me.

Every religion has one common goal, yet they feud and bicker amongst themselves (e.g., the many forms of Christianity). I do believe in faith healing, shamanism and the like, but that's me.

Again, whatever my peers choose to believe is completely their right, and on here it's much like it is in "real-life" EMS. Two things I don't talk too much about at work are religion, and politics; good luck with your book.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Just as a little heads up, I don't think this is necessarily the place you are going to find your market. The site is a place that folks usually don't go for the product placement posts, most of the regulars tend to be here for sharing of knowledge and some general banter. This isn't a belief criticism though, I grew up in the South and have sat in a pew a time or two.

OP
OP
L

Lana

Forum Probie
My best friend is a person of different belief background, what I believe about their destiny is inconsequential as I do not determine that. However, what they want and hope to accomplish with theirlife I hope to help them on their journey because they are my friend.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Though this thread likely is spam based on the lack of quality content of your prior posts, I'm going to allow it.

No need for the personal and political commentary.

Seirende

Washed Up Paramedic/ EMT Dropout
More to the point, it's not even a good prayer book, based on the free version.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Good Grief...!! I did read the free version and bleh. Please do not ever charge anyone a penny for that book, ever. You would be a thief and a con artist if you do and well...Jesus would not approve.

I had extreme difficulty just getting past numerous spelling and grammar errors (example: heard versus herd) and I still cannot get over the willingness to be considered or compared to a sheep cause all the shepherd wants to do is fleece you, kill you or F you.

Anyways, it is not an overly engaging book in the sense that the prayers are exceptionally basic, uninspiring and read more like a prayer journal you kept for yourself and now you think you can collect on it somehow???

OP
OP
L

Lana

Forum Probie
I am rest assured in the love of God over all his children. I speak His Light over my life. He gives me joy and strength. Surely a lamp will make light in the dark. He protects the vulnerable women and their children, the orphan and the widow and the marginalized in their time of need. He gives a voice to those who have none. I was a volunteer amongst the maginal people and saw the humanity and dignity in them their need for respect and love. I listened to their stories and that took courage. I don't make judgement. I am no worse but have the joy of God in me. He creates a future by the words speak to the tongue to shape my life to prosper in hope. My great desire is for the peace I knew as a child. The free version is the same as the eBook. It is free gift for anyone who wants it and it is the same book. Everything we say over our life gives us power. I hope there is a blessing on you just the same with all strangers meet everyday. I hope to give a kind word.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Are you actually an EMT or EMT student? Or are you just hear to preach at us?

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Also, their google translate is not spot on....

OP
OP
L

Lana

Forum Probie
Jesus please save us!

Status
Not open for further replies.