Please help me

Lizziebee

Forum Ride Along
Hi there
My name is Liz I took my nremt today as a EMR student, and I failed at my first attempt:( any suggestions on what l should do to pass next time? i told myself I wouldn’t be upset if I failed the first time but honestly i’m very upset I’d appreciate some advice on how to improve. I feel like I know my stuff but I swear all the questions were my weaknesses:((((( . Maybe I study the wrong way......is ther practice test or booklet, apps or anything that can help me prepare better, maybe tutoring on ho to study for this specific test. I’m not giving up and can resume in August to rewrite, but in the meantime I need to take advantage of the time I have. Please any advise on resources. I found really good practice test and simulated final written exsams but all American. Not sure it’s the same. Thank you in advance

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Which country are you? Canada?

FiremanMike

Just a dude
Hi there
My name is Liz I took my nremt today as a EMR student, and I failed at my first attempt:( any suggestions on what l should do to pass next time? i told myself I wouldn’t be upset if I failed the first time but honestly i’m very upset I’d appreciate some advice on how to improve. I feel like I know my stuff but I swear all the questions were my weaknesses:((((( . Maybe I study the wrong way......is ther practice test or booklet, apps or anything that can help me prepare better, maybe tutoring on ho to study for this specific test. I’m not giving up and can resume in August to rewrite, but in the meantime I need to take advantage of the time I have. Please any advise on resources. I found really good practice test and simulated final written exsams but all American. Not sure it’s the same. Thank you in advance
You have your answer right in front of you.

You apparently already know your weaknesses, so get your textbook, workbook, and class lectures out on those subjects and just hit them hard. Read through the sections, look up youtube videos on concepts you're struggling with, and just focus your attention.

You know how they ask the questions now, so as you read through and study, think of what you're looking at in terms of the way the questions might be asked.

kokopelli

Forum Ride Along
Hi there
I found a resource that was very useful to me. I read it thoroughly and pasted the first time. You can find it on Amazon.

EMT Crash Course with Online Practice Test, 2nd Edition: Get a Passing Score in Less Time (EMT Test Preparation) Second Edition, Revised​

by Christopher Coughlin Ph.D. (Author)

Last edited by a moderator: