Per Diem EMS? Socal

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Anyne know of any companies that would hire Per-Deim or Once a week EMT's in Socal?

Does anyone know if Doctors ambulance hires parttime?

Rsxtacee

Forum Probie
Check Lakewood Regional Medical Center. I keep getting emails for a ER TECH Per Diem shift from a recruiting website that I'm on.

energystar

Forum Crew Member
Doctors most likely does not hire part time. However they will allow you to drop to part time after x amount of time maybe six months? That is how most large companies do it.

Woodtownemt

Forum Lieutenant
Hola senoir, I have a buddy that works 1 day a week at good shepard ambulance based out of san gabriel valley/commerce. Typical amb service. Lots of dialysis. I believe they pay $10.00. Just keep in mind that la county is starting to become more proactive in closing small ambo companies. Hope this helped dude.

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
Have you thought about event work?

If you're interested, there are quite a few event companies around. I can point you in the right direction if you'd like

azerkail

Forum Probie
Have you thought about event work?

If you're interested, there are quite a few event companies around. I can point you in the right direction if you'd like

I would be interested. Where are these companies?

I heard AMR also has some contracts to work events, but more like they are staffing certain venues.