Pay scales and job opportunities for Paramedics for in Arizona

Medic2643

Forum Probie
Hello, I'm looking for any information about pay rates/scales for Paramedics with 17+yrs experience. I'm also researching possible job opportunities in AZ because I'm looking to relocate with my family. I also have taken a Critical Care class and am looking to test for my FP-C. Any help would be greatly apprecitated. Thanks

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Dude...texas. pay is better, no state tax, and no state scope means there are a LOT of highly aggressive high-quality services. We also have six distinct climate zones and a massive amount of diversity.

OP
OP
Medic2643

Medic2643

Forum Probie
Excellent, thank you, didn't really know much about TX, I'm definately looking for the drier climate/desert, my wife and I are really tired of the New England winters. Do you recommend any services in particular?

Old Tracker

Forum Asst. Chief
You might want to look at West Texas. Places like Midland/Odessa, Pecos, El Paso, for bigger cities. Even San Antonio. Some smaller rural west Texas towns might need some Paramedic help, Alpine, Fort Davis, Marfa, Fort Stockton, to name a few. But, if you need to be close to big city conveniences, those might not be the best bet. Of the small towns I listed, the only one with a WalMart is Fort Stockton. Good luck.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Avoid midland/odessa and el paso like the plague. It's a black hole of ems.

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Backboards for all! In El Paso