NREMT- P Test taking classes

weezeehamilton

Forum Crew Member
Hello all, so I've taken the NREMT P test once, and failed. I've kind of known I've had a problem with reading comprehension in general when it comes to test questions. I have an issue really understanding what a question is really asking me. I get really bogged down and distracted by all the info, and that makes it hard for me to figure out what I'm REALLY being asked.
Can anybody recommend, an online class or maybe a book with could help me with this issue?

Parameduck

Forum Crew Member
Emt test prep. I loved it, passed my first time through. I paid for 3 online testing services. Emt national training and one called medic tests. I would recommend doing 2 if you can afford it. Avoid the medic test one, extremely easy. Emt national training and the emt prep one will give you plenty of practice tests and show you where you need work.

OP
OP
weezeehamilton

weezeehamilton

Forum Crew Member
Emt test prep. I loved it, passed my first time through. I paid for 3 online testing services. Emt national training and one called medic tests. I would recommend doing 2 if you can afford it. Avoid the medic test one, extremely easy. Emt national training and the emt prep one will give you plenty of practice tests and show you where you need work.