Negotiate Salaries - Use simple strategies to negotiate and increase or double your salary in the next 3-12 months!

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
First of all: this is not spam, I am not selling anything, and I am getting no financial bonus from anyone who signs up for this class. And I am in no way affiliated with this class

Second: if you are looking for some instant double your income, get rich quick scheme then this is not the course for you. You will need to put into action the methods taught in this course over a short period of time and then you will get the results you want to experience.

For the next 22 hours, this course is free, using coupon code NEGOTIATE. The course is 2 hours long, and regularly costs $90. It showed up in my linkedin feed, and since I know people like making more money, I wanted to share. Again, it's free for the next 22 hours, and you can create a free account on udemy easily. It might not apply to you now, but it might help you in your next job.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
It now will cost $19.

OP
OP
DrParasite

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
looks like the free coupon expired

Apex

Forum Ride Along
First of all: this is not spam, I am not selling anything, and I am getting no financial bonus from anyone who signs up for this class. And I am in no way affiliated with this class

Second: if you are looking for some instant double your income, get rich quick scheme then this is not the course for you. You will need to put into action the methods taught in this course over a short period of time and then you will get the results you want to experience.

For the next 22 hours, this course is free, using coupon code NEGOTIATE. The course is 2 hours long, and regularly costs $90. It showed up in my linkedin feed, and since I know people like making more money, I wanted to share. Again, it's free for the next 22 hours, and you can create a free account on udemy easily. It might not apply to you now, but it might help you in your next job.

Hi, I exited this industry 40 years a ago. A blessing. Due to constant Lower back issues. Last jobs that pushed me over the edge, lifting a incubator , note listening to my partner upon lifting and last pulling a 350 patient out of the bus and holding stretcher to pull the release for legs to fall. I was done… At that point after doing ambulance calls since I was 15 and getting my NYS EMT certification at 16 which was not allowed but I worked at a private ambulance company since 12 years old I made friends with people…. Sounds funny but honest to god it was true. I had no intention to go to school. At 16 years old I went partners on a 1963 Cadillac ambulance to strip. I removed the stretcher, cabinets, beacon , air siren ,cardiac chair and others equipment to convert a van to an ambulance . ( Due to New height requirements) . I was trying to get a private ambulance license in NYC. At that point NYS was now taking the protocol for the ambulance industry. At that point to operate an ambulance you now had to buy out an existing ambulance company. So that was to become too expensive for me as a kid. So I settled at 20 years old to work for a hospital in downtown Brooklyn. (((( Now comes the important message )))) We were the highest paid, only due to mandatory 12 hour shifts. But it still was not a good high paying career. Did that for two short years and by the grace of God, that is when I was injured. Taking out the stretcher with the ( that ) 350 patient , doing CPR. Wow, What a last call. But this was the gift to exit this industry. So going on workman comp , I learned to be a sign painter, with in a couple of short years I opened a sign company. Now I lettered the ambulance, instead of operating an ambulance. LOL. A GIFT. Now there is no way in hell , now over 42 years later this business became financially any better. There is no way you will be able to gain and significant amount of a high pay raise, period. This job even for paramedics forget about EMT’s , in the city of New York in which the FDNY operates you still won’t make a decent salary. This job , gets no respect, does not pay well and beats your body up to no end. The other issues is some folks that can not carry. All not looking well for professional ambulance personnel. You guys should somehow organize a national union. Demand to start being treated better. Being compensated for hard work. Be treated as schooled professionals. As firemen and PD. Even receive hazardous pay. New York’s ( new )idea…. just have specially trained EMT’s respond to EDP calls with NO POLICE assistance! Crazy! You guys need Definitely much better benefits too. Hey when I was a kid , I tried by trying to own. Today that’s impossible or more too expensive. The governments are not allowing small companies to open. Nonsense of certificate of need nonsense! Now it’s big , big money. So I think it’s in all your best interest is some how to organize better. For you and your families. You really just may think out of the box. I did it by exiting the business. I know I ended up at the end with a lot more for retirement, better living a life and family life. Make the move one way or another. Good luck guys , I hope your industry well. Retired ambulance professional driver , tech, operator, manager, dispatcher from over 40 years ago…..