National EMS Preparedness Initiative: Zero Hour game

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic

Yeah, that was where I downloaded it from. I found the link to that part of the website on Wikipedia :p

Yeah, I have had problems with the login as well. I have just been playing as guest. Here is a tip, though. If you do not want to re-play something, just hit "escape" (or pause) and click "abort role". It just brings you to the next part. Is it a pain? Yes. But at the moment I don't know of any better way (at least until the login works...)

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Grrr, I can't get it to install properly :(

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
What we need now is add-on missions that are like everyday emergencies... not all of these MCIs. Yes, I know what the game was made for, but still.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
There is a program called "Virtual Patient Encounters ALS" which has about 20 different patient scenarios. It's not a bad program, but I have no idea where to get it.

StreetPharmacist

Forum Crew Member
zero hour

Anyone seen or heard about this game called Zero Hour: America's Medic? Saw a vid on youtube about it first i heard of it. Any thoughts about it?

medic417

The Truth Provider
Search will show a discussion.

ZeroHour

Forum Ride Along
Zero Hour is now available for free from Virtual Heroes. Check out our press release or go to our website to get the download link for Win 7 PC!

Enjoy!

ZeroHour

Forum Ride Along
After spending about twenty minutes or so, I finally found what looks like to be the best link to the game...

As always, user beware.

Chimpie, thanks for the note! Yes that is the direct page to create an account and download the application. It is for PC/Windows only, so if you are a Mac user you could try Parallels or Bootcamp but those approaches are not always guaranteed. There is over 6 hours total of training content in multiple scenarios and modalities and the DHS expected that even seasoned professionals would have to try multiple times to be successful in the more advanced scenarios.