Motorola Minitor Pagers For Sale

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Hi guys,

I got a few extra pagers I don't need and figured someone on here might be looking for a deal.

I have the following in surplus right now:

2 - Minitor V (Minitor 5) - 2 Channel, Stored Voice
1 - Minitor IV (Minitor 4) - 2 channel* Stored Voice
3 - Minitor IV - 2 Channel* Non-stored voice

*The Minitor IV's I have not worked with extensively. They power on, but my programming cable for them is out of service so I can't tell what they are set to right now. They are all 2 channel capable, but I have no idea if that is what they are set to right now.

If needed, I have chargers for all of them (boxes and boxes full, I just need to find the right ones) and can even set you up with some batteries if you don't have your own.

I'm looking for about $50 for the Minitor IV's and $250 for the Minitor V's. Prices on the V's may be a bit more negotiable than on the IV's. I can find you chargers and batteries for all of them if needed-I have boxes of them!

Other details:

All are VHF Models. The Minitor V's can be programmed to whatever you need it to be before they leave here. I have a programming cable for the V's. It's just the IV's that my cable is out of service.

Thanks!

ZombieEMT

Chief Medical Zombie
Premium Member
Are the Minitor Vs narrowband compliant?

OP
OP
W

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Are the Minitor Vs narrowband compliant?

Yes, the minitor V's are narrowband by default but there is a software setting to set them to "wide band." I've attached a screenshot of that particular tab in the software. The way I have it set up for now is narrowband, you would just have to tick the box for wideband.

It may be worth noting too that while the Minitor IV's are technically not narrowband compliant, they practically are. Our department upgraded all of our 3's to 5's since buttons and knobs were falling off left and right, but our 4's have remained in very good shape and we find that they are picking up just fine. Obviously the sound quality is better on the 5's and there have been reports of departments in more radio frequency congested areas having problems with the 4's but a lot of departments are using the 4's without issue (mine included) for fiscal reasons.

Thanks!

OP
OP
W

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
I have one more left for sale. If you can give me the frequency you require, I can see if it will work for what you need when I get home!

alex.mmvfc

Forum Ride Along
I would also be willing to trade you for the Minitor 5, as money is short. I have two Minitor pagers. I have ONE Minitor 3, 2 channel, SV, VHFHi. And I have ONE Minitor 4, 2 channel, NSV, UHF. They are in great condition The Minitor 4 has a little engraving on the front, barely noticeable! Would you be willing to trade me one Minitor 5 with charger and programming for both of my pager above?