Montgomery County Temporary Housing

jdemt

Forum Crew Member
I have accepted a position with MCHD, and moving without savings is difficult. I really want to avoid apartment rental and need something flexible and temporary until I find a house. I know it’s a long shot but is there anyone in Montgomery County TX who could help me with temporary housing? My fiancé, two puppies, and two cats would need to be there too. Feel free to PM me. I’m working on some other options but I think it’s always good to have a contingency plan. Thanks!

DragonClaw

Emergency Medical Texan
I have accepted a position with MCHD, and moving without savings is difficult. I really want to avoid apartment rental and need something flexible and temporary until I find a house. I know it’s a long shot but is there anyone in Montgomery County TX who could help me with temporary housing? My fiancé, two puppies, and two cats would need to be there too. Feel free to PM me. I’m working on some other options but I think it’s always good to have a contingency plan. Thanks!

I can ask around. No promises. I'd offer my couch for an individual, but, sorry I can't house a whole family.

OP
OP
jdemt

jdemt

Forum Crew Member
Definitely understandable, thanks for checking around for me!