I'm a carona Paramedic student and its horrible..

WyoRecast

Forum Probie
Damn, dude. I can't directly relate, but I will tell you that I know this is a hard situation. I'm a simple middle school science teacher, and I'm struggling with the reality that my online students are getting a completely different (read: much less adequate) education than my face-to-face students. We're currently teaching both groups simultaneously, and the hands-on nature of science education is absolutely robbed from these children. I think you're in the same position as these kids. They will be unprepared going into the next grade, but they will catch on if they're motivated. The kids who were going to be successful were going to be successful regardless of their situations. The never-gonna-do-anything students were going to go down that path regardless of COVID poking its head out. If you're one of the students in the former group (more motivated), then you're going to success regardless of your situation. Like anything, it is exactly what you make of it!

For emt257, it seems that you simply gave up, and your situation has been made worse not because of the actions of your program or instructors, but because of your own. You failed to persevere and, unfortunately, chose to fall on your own sword rather than to complete your program. I'm not trying to punish you more than you've likely punished yourself, because I understand. I was in graduate school last year and I struggled SO hard to finish, mainly due to the same reasons you've presented. I decided to make one big push at the end and I passed, albeit barely. Now, that school can never take away my success. It feels really, really good to push through the tough times, especially when you know there is a bright light at the end of the tunnel. I learned this in EMS while working for the RAT team, and I have learned it as an infantryman in the army during war. I hope that you find the motivation to push yourself into success. I wish the best for you.