I need some ideas

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Being out on disability and all I've got lots of time to test the charting software we are thinking of moving to. I didn't get paid for it to begin with so it doesn't bother me to do it now plus it gives me something to do.

Having quite a bit of fun making up calls to chart but the problem is I'm running out of ideas!

I'm looking for ideas for calls, complex or routine. I'm testing ESO right now and have a few questions for those of you out there that are using it.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
If you've got ESO questions fire away, we've had it for a while.

OP
OP
H

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Is there a way to display the call times while in the flow and vitals section? Also, what is the "Appended Narrative"? Do you guys use generated narratives at all? Is there a way to add an additional ongoing assessment and if so, how? How easy is it to attach ECG files? Do you have anything about it you don't like? Any glaring problems you've had? Any cool features I should check out?

Anjel

Forum Angel
We use ESO. We do not have generated narratives.

Once you lock the run there is no way to make changes to the narrative. So you use the appended narrative to make notes and changes.

While on the vital screen at the bottom there should be a button that says times you can click on.