I need a little help...

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Alright. I'm in a bad situation and havent run any calls since Dec. 24 of last year. I'm not allowed to run any either. (Things going on with my CPR card and questions of whether I have I have a valad emt license or not....:unsure: )
Everyone on my squad is quite busy and it seems they have no time for me. I feel like I'm forgetting things. My question here is I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me out. I dont know, e-mail me scenarios randomly, let me know what I'm doing wrong, or what I forgot (I'm good at that) This is the only thing I could think of that would be helpful right now. Anyone (or a few of you) up for the challenge? (Because I am one)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I have a few sheets of scenarios and since I'm studying for my stuff on Friday I'd be happy to email/post them for you...without the answers of course.

Sounds like a really upsetting situation, I'm sorry I hope everything works out for you.

ksEMTbabe

Forum Crew Member
I've got several scenario sheets and other field diagnosis worksheets I'd be glad to e-mail you or whatever Phridae... I knew being a pack rat with all my class materials would pay off someday! :)

Firechic

Forum Lieutenant
I'm assuming you meant Dec 24th of 2005??
Take heart - once you get back out there, it'll all come back to you. I can empathize with what you're going through. I just recently went back on shift from pregnancy - went out in July of 2005 and returned a couple of weeks ago. During my light duty, I was not allowed to even look at a patient, let alone touch one!! I was grounded to the station and I felt "out of the loop" like you probably do.
It's like riding a bicycle again - you maybe wobbly those first few calls, but it all comes back and it'll feel like you haven't missed a beat.
Don't worry - you'll do just fine Phridae!!
:)

Firechic

Forum Lieutenant
Wow...you're one fart smeller....er I mean smart feller!! :)