Home button automatically logs you off [Resolved]

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I don't know if it is a bug or designed that way but when I click on the "Home" button in the top left hand corner of the screen it automatically logs me out of my account.

samiam

Amazing Member
Is this mobile or on your computer? It does not do it for me however there is also a bug in xenforo and other fourm like sites SOMETIMES when you are on a corporate network with multiple Ip's and DCHP it will log you out. I have had the issue as well in general when on certain networks.

OP
OP
D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Is this mobile or on your computer? It does not do it for me however there is also a bug in xenforo and other fourm like sites SOMETIMES when you are on a corporate network with multiple Ip's and DCHP it will log you out. I have had the issue as well in general when on certain networks.

It happens on both mobile and computer (MacBook and iPhone). Same thing happens when I click the "EMTLIFE" banner at the top.

samiam

Amazing Member
Hmm that is interesting. Are you at home or work? Both of those "buttons" are just redirects to "www.emtlife.com" so its basically the something as going to the site again.

OP
OP
D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hmm that is interesting. Are you at home or work? Both of those "buttons" are just redirects to "www.emtlife.com" so its basically the something as going to the site again.

I'm at home. If I type in EMTLife into my web address bar it keeps me logged in like it always has.

samiam

Amazing Member
hmm weird maybe chimpie will come up with something there really is not much difference.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Yep. Both clicking the home button and the "EMTLIFE" banner sill log me out of the system.
I'll ask you the same thing: When you log in, are you electing for the forum to "remember you"?

OP
OP
D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'll ask you the same thing: When you log in, are you electing for the forum to "remember you"?

When I initially logged on yes I asked it to remember me.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking for a solution.