Good Luck Charm

Do you carry any good luck charms on your truck?

• It's most important equipment on the truck!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Why do you even believe in luck?

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

M3dicalR3dn3ck

Idolizes Johnny and Roy
The girl coming off shift left her stuffed octopus in the dash of our truck and said he's a good luck charm, warding off critical patients and high call volume. Do y'all have anything similar on your truck/helicopter/plane?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Nope. I also haven’t worked with anyone that I know of who has a good luck charm. I have things that I don’t work without but they are not good luck charms.

VentMonkey

Family Guy
C0B7D826-F0ED-49E9-8B41-9DF4BC0B8096.gif

I begin every shift with a saunce. Kidding of course.

No good luck charm, did carry a horse shoe in my flight suit some time ago my daughter gave me. Dunno where it went though.

I wear a talisman, but that’s more cultural and Spiritual, not a good luck charm.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Baby yoda used to roll around with us but our ambo went to the shop with him and has been gone for three months. No change in luck so far.

Last edited:

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
View attachment 5554
I begin every shift with a saunce. Kidding of course.

No good luck charm, did carry a horse shoe in my flight suit some time ago my daughter gave me. Dunno where it went though.

I wear a talisman, but that’s more cultural and Spiritual, not a good luck charm.
Jobu says you forgot something in your offering, so the Dodgers are going to lose this year.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
In the early 90s my truck had a stuffed monkey on the dash. He was our trauma monkey. And if you wanted a good trauma call, you had to spank the monkey.