Fantasy Football 2014

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Who's playing? How's week one treating you? I know i'm not the only fantasy player on here.

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader
Stafford saving me after I forgot to take Cecil Shorts off of my starting line up. Looks like I'll pull off a win against my nemesis from the last several seasons!

OP
OP
H

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Dude Stafford killed it for me too! Victor Cruz and Jamaal Charles really hosed me this week.

I was up 105-100 but Rivers, even not playing all that well, still put enough together to take the win from me.

tylerp1

Forum Crew Member
I'm doing pretty well. 3-0 to start (even with Rodgers, who I benched for Andy Dalton in week 2) and *knock on wood* I've avoided injuries and criminals thus far!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I'm doing pretty well. 3-0 to start (even with Rodgers, who I benched for Andy Dalton in week 2) and *knock on wood* I've avoided injuries and criminals thus far!
I like how having to avoid criminals is a thing now haha

OP
OP
H

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm 2-1. Been the king of 'bench points' this year. Won this week no thanks to Stafford, M. Ball or the 9ers D.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
Been 1-2 this year thanks to some IMO aggressive drafting. Jamaal Charles is injured/unproductive and my WR corps is really spotty. Between Vincent Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, Roddy White, Emmannuel Sanders, and/or Dwayne Bowe, finding one that is not injured/suspened/has a good matchup/not a bad QB is getting pretty hard. Also, hard to find out whether to play the rooks or not Sammy Watkins and Brandin Cooks.

At least I beat my division rival this week, when I was a projected 61.5 point underdog. I should probably check my line-ups after Thursday. I started two in actives....and I still won!

tylerp1

Forum Crew Member
In week 2, I foolishly benched my Pats D/ST in lieu of my Panthers D/ST..but I remembered to put Patterson in my FLEX position! :/

post script--I'm glad I can finally talk shop with some people..my gf is getting sick of me talking about fantasy football..and my request for her to call me 'Coach' :p

tylerp1

Forum Crew Member
Been 1-2 this year thanks to some IMO aggressive drafting. Jamaal Charles is injured/unproductive and my WR corps is really spotty. Between Vincent Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, Roddy White, Emmannuel Sanders, and/or Dwayne Bowe, finding one that is not injured/suspened/has a good matchup/not a bad QB is getting pretty hard. Also, hard to find out whether to play the rooks or not Sammy Watkins and Brandin Cooks.

At least I beat my division rival this week, when I was a projected 61.5 point underdog. I should probably check my line-ups after Thursday. I started two in actives....and I still won!

I drafted L. Fitzgerald and E. Sanders..dropped Fitzgerald for L. Miller since Moreno is out for a minute..traded E. Sanders for Marques Colston because I had too many week 4 byes..and dropped Terrance Williams to waivers for Martellus Bennett..I'm thinking that I may have to drop my Panthers D/ST..they fizzled rather quickly..

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
I drafted L. Fitzgerald and E. Sanders..dropped Fitzgerald for L. Miller since Moreno is out for a minute..traded E. Sanders for Marques Colston because I had too many week 4 byes..and dropped Terrance Williams to waivers for Martellus Bennett..I'm thinking that I may have to drop my Panthers D/ST..they fizzled rather quickly..
Yeah. I had drafted Lamar Miller too. He was splitting carries with Moreno but know that Moreno is out, IDK. I have a running back by committee RB roster- I have Jamaal Charles (injured for the time being), Leveon Bell (now my #1), Bernard Pierce (picked up after Ray Rice scandal, injured), Lamar Miller (drafted), and Zac Stacy (drafted, consistent runner), Trent Richardson (doesn't get good yardage). Every week, it's stupid to try to figure out who to start with the match-up game, splitting carries, and injuries.

terrible one

Always wandering
I got stuck with Eddie Lacy again....