F F wedge

JosephDurham

Forum Crew Member
Does anyone know where I can order the FF WEDGE? They have a website but no contact information. They have a list of distributors but when you look on those websites it's not listed or even searchable.

Thanks,

Joseph

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
OP
OP
J

JosephDurham

Forum Crew Member
Thanks Desert! I don't know why when I typed it in the search bar it came up as item not found but it did on several of the sites.

Appreciate the link!!

Joseph

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Thanks Desert! I don't know why when I typed it in the search bar it came up as item not found but it did on several of the sites.

Appreciate the link!!

Joseph
No problem. Just please don't attach it to your helmet like the FF in the picture...

gotbeerz001

Forum Deputy Chief
No problem. Just please don't attach it to your helmet like the FF in the picture...
Why not keep your wedges on your helmet?

I wouldn't put THIS wedge on my helmet but that's just because wedges made of good old 2x4s work just fine... And are cheap to replace when lost on an actual fire.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Why not keep your wedges on your helmet?

I wouldn't put THIS wedge on my helmet but that's just because wedges made of good old 2x4s work just fine... And are cheap to replace when lost on an actual fire.
Because that thing is huge, it's almost sticking up past the top of the helmet. A smaller one might be fine. I don't have a problem with things on the helmet (I have a flashlight and a pair of sheers on mine) but having something that big is well strange.