Ex-official rips firefighters

Ridryder911

EMS Guru

medic417

The Truth Provider
So rather than find out who is corrupt we will just get rid of the investigators? Wow. If I was in that union I would have to drop out. That is just shameful.

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
So rather than find out who is corrupt we will just get rid of the investigators? Wow. If I was in that union I would have to drop out. That is just shameful.

Seems there is a lot more going on under the surface in this town. I'm reading what sounds like a bunch of boys who no longer play well in the sand box and it's blowing the lid off of a slurry of issues not entirely related to the fire dept. Interesting.

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
So...Councilor Eagleton seems to be very supportive of the investigation, and yet there doesn't seem to be a call by the local to replace him. Huh. Guess that means there is more to this story than is being reported in a single, brief article. (also doesn't mean that this isn't a BS move on the union's part, just that more info is needed.)

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
News reporters are notorious for printing half truths and omitting info that doesn't support their decision or gets in the way of an otherwise good story. I'll agree that more info is needed. If the article is accurate and complete, then I'll agree that the local is at fault.

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
That FD has had issues for ages from what I have read prior to this.