EMS unofficial keep calm and chive on

medservguru88

Forum Probie
Hey all! As most of you have probably heard of "the chive" website, you will know they have t-shirts for fire and police depts but as of yet they do not have one for Ems. I have designed a t-shirt for Ems and was curious for feedback on who would purchase the t-shirt. Based on the volume of responses I would know how many would be safe to begin production.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I know I've been helping start an email campaign through tumblr and Instagram for these shirts. I've gotten a pretty large group that is willing to campaign for them. So you've probably got a decent customer base

My personal suggestion, for purely selfish reasons so I can wear it as an undershirt at work, would be a white shirt with blue SOL and lettering. The SOL being outline only not filled in

emt11

Forum Lieutenant
I'd buy. When I say they only had Fire and PD I was rather disappointed in them.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I know I've been helping start an email campaign through tumblr and Instagram for these shirts. I've gotten a pretty large group that is willing to campaign for them. So you've probably got a decent customer base

My personal suggestion, for purely selfish reasons so I can wear it as an undershirt at work, would be a white shirt with blue SOL and lettering. The SOL being outline only not filled in

Well what about blue with a white SOL for those of us who aren't white shirts :p

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
Or black with a blue or red Sol. My undershirts have to be black...

dC0m

Forum Crew Member
I'd be interested too.

I was rather disappointed when they left out EMS on KCCO..

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Well what about blue with a white SOL for those of us who aren't white shirts :p

Lol hey I ain't a white shirt ;) I'm still in the ugly light blue lol

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Send me a pm when you post them? Lol I want one

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to appropriate forum

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Duplicate threads merged.