EKG and PEPP book for sale

daedalus

Forum Deputy Chief
Basic Arrhythmia by Gail Walraven
http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Arrhyth...1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255491180&sr=1-1-spell

Newly revised edition of a BEST-SELLING EKG book! Revised and updated to include topics such as the use of pacemakers and implanted defibrillators. A FREE in-book CD will give users an opportunity to practice in an interactive and fun environment. Appropriate for any student or practicing health care provider who needs to learn or review basic EKG or arrhythmia concepts.
- Amazon.com

Suggested retail: 70.00 USD
This copy is brand new and I never used it in school. I used Dubin instead. The pages and cover are not even creased from being opened. I am selling it for 30.00.

Pediatric Education for the Prehospital Professional
http://www.amazon.com/Pediatric-Edu...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255491446&sr=1-1

Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP) represents a comprehensive source of prehospital medical information for the emergency care of infants and children. PEPP is designed to give prehospital professionals the education, skills, and confidence they need to effectively treat pediatric patients. Developed by the American Academy of Pediatrics, PEPP specifically teaches prehospital professionals how to better assess and manage ill or injured children. PEPP combines complete medical content with dynamic features and an interactive course to better prepare prehospital professionals for the field. The one-day BLS course is geared towards First Responders and EMT-Basics, while the two-day ALS course is for EMT-Intermediate and Paramedic providers.
- Amazon.com

Suggested retail is 30.00.
This book is also new and was opened once. It is the newest edition. I personally liked PALS better but if you must take PEPP this is a deal, selling the book for 10.00.

You buy both from me for 35 bucks together as opposed to 40 separately.
Private message me if you want to buy them. Pay Pal or check/money order is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

HAZMAT

Forum Probie
I sent a PM yesterday, do you still have them?

- HAZMAT

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
I sent a PM yesterday, do you still have them?

- HAZMAT

Haz,

Keep your eyes open for the free PEPP classes offered at Prov. This years were so popular they are continuing them into next year but, ya gotta be quick as they fill up fast. Great instructor..you'll like her.

HAZMAT

Forum Probie
Haz,

Keep your eyes open for the free PEPP classes offered at Prov. This years were so popular they are continuing them into next year but, ya gotta be quick as they fill up fast. Great instructor..you'll like her.

Thank you for the info Rescue, I've got my PEPP card laying somewhere around here. I just like having extra reading material on hand and my medic instructor recommended the Brady Arrhythmia. Are you ready for the snow?!

- HAZMAT