Current grant funding for mechanical CPR?

FiremanMike

Just a dude
Our local BWC safety grants cover mechanical CPR devices (among other things), however they've been shut down with no known return date.

We're currently due to replace our mechanical CPR devices because they've reached end of life and I'm hoping to pull off some grant funding to do it.

Is anyone aware of any grants that are currently open and accepting applications to accomplish this?

Thanks a ton!

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
AFG lists mechanical CPR as a priority item, however, the current window is closed. Keep an eye out and apply for the next AFG.

Firehouse subs opens quarterly, and mechanical CPR is a common request. That might get you one. They want grant requests between 10 and 15k

OP
OP
F

FiremanMike

Just a dude
AFG lists mechanical CPR as a priority item, however, the current window is closed. Keep an eye out and apply for the next AFG
Excellent to know!

We just found out our city got a chunk of reimbursement funds from covid, so we're going to see if we can get a chunk of that.

Thanks for following up!

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Not sure what device you use but your Physio rep can put in you touch with their in house grants person for support. She’s been pretty helpful to me over the years.

OP
OP
F

FiremanMike

Just a dude
Not sure what device you use but your Physio rep can put in you touch with their in house grants person for support. She’s been pretty helpful to me over the years.
I’ve brought that topic up to her and she didn’t indicate that they had a dedicated grant person. That said, she was the one who told me that our city got a chunk of covid money earlier this month…

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I’ve brought that topic up to her and she didn’t indicate that they had a dedicated grant person. That said, she was the one who told me that our city got a chunk of covid money earlier this month…

Stryker does absolutely have a dedicated grant person. You can also use Lexipol to find and write your grants. They have a very good track record.