Critical Care Transport Medicine Conference April 3 - 6 2011

8jimi8

CFRN
Anyone going? MedicRob is lame and will be out of town, so there goes my crash at your place idea...

I'm most interested in sunday's Critical Care Procedural Anatomy program.

just trying to justify the $1000+ that it will cost for course registration / lodging / travel etc.

OP
OP
8jimi8

8jimi8

CFRN
I am a member of ASTNA, so the flyer was mailed to me. It will be held at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville, Tennessee.

Register by phone: Patricia Petersen #801.263.2672

I cannot find any online registration information in the brochure, but I am sure that you can find something with their assistance.

OP
OP
8jimi8

8jimi8

CFRN
Bump Bump!

I will be securing my airline tickets tomorrow morning...

OP
OP
8jimi8

8jimi8

CFRN
looking for anyone who wants to split a room at the the hotel.

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone going? MedicRob is lame and will be out of town, so there goes my crash at your place idea...

I'm most interested in sunday's Critical Care Procedural Anatomy program.

just trying to justify the $1000+ that it will cost for course registration / lodging / travel etc.

Sorry bout that, I had the ACNP review planned for 2 months prior, I owe you a conference and a drink.

OP
OP
8jimi8

8jimi8

CFRN
OP
OP
8jimi8

8jimi8

CFRN
Sorry bout that, I had the ACNP review planned for 2 months prior, I owe you a conference and a drink.

I'll take you up on that Brother.

OP
OP
8jimi8

8jimi8

CFRN
http://www.nashvillehostel.com/index.html

25$ a night and its like 6 city blocks from the conference.

Yah, i'm cheap when I travel lol.

let me know, we can always book a private room.

I'm thinking of not registering for the conference and only attending the procedural anatomy class.

Depends on anyone else wanting to meet up / if i can get my airline flight moved up to monday. I don't need to take all of this time off and that class is pretty much the gem of the conference. Don't get me wrong... but hell.. I'm allowed to cherry pick my education!