CON ED Tracker

Justbrowsingforknowledge7

Forum Ride Along
Hello everyone. This is my first time actually posting on here, although I have spent the last few weeks creeping on here searching old posts for tips and tricks for my upcoming NREMT test. I have passed the NREMT and now in the process of waiting for my paper work to be sent for me. I attempted to use the search feature before I made a post, so I apologize if I missed an old topic that has an awnser to my question. I was just curious if there was any specific apps anyone out there used to track Con ED on the fly. I know I can track my NR Con ED on the website and the same with my State Con ED on the state site. But was wondering if there was anything any one used to just do a kind of "quick on the fly" tracker of hours as an extra reminder?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Microsoft excel works perfectly for me

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
I usually panic 4 months before I expire and ask my agency training officer for all my records.

OP
OP
J

Justbrowsingforknowledge7

Forum Ride Along
Lol Drparasite. Thank you two for getting back to me. Think im just over thinking things. With the state website and NREMT website and reminders on my calender and cell phone, I should be fine.