Community council.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I will make a big announcement by December 31st.

Sasha

Forum Chief

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Was the big announcement about a software upgrade?

No, but we're putting the final tweaks on the announcement.

Because of everything that has happened over the past year, we trying to make sure that everything is exactly the way we want it to be.

Matt hopes to make this announcement as soon as possible.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Something came up that occupied my time. I'm working on the final touches now.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Take your cue from Microsoft..

It never gets perfect, start on the next version before you finalize the latest one!

JPINFV

Gadfly
So... errr... any updates?

triemal04

Forum Deputy Chief
So... errr... any updates?
You didn't actually think anything would (publically) change did you? Haven't you ever seen this scenario before: event happens that pisses of people...said people complain and whine...people in charge make nice and ask for "feedback"...people in charge promise reforms will be enacted soon...no reforms occur...people forget about why they were mad...life goes on.

Unless of course you count banning people in secret, limiting access to members and not explaining why the above happens reforms...

Think I'll get banned for this? ;)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Unfortunately this update requires that I take action. ffemt, Chimp, and Jon would have had it long done by now. Me, I'm aiming for February 1st. Thanks for your patience. Until then, you're welcome to PM me with any concerns or questions you may have.

Cory

Forum Captain
I think people go out of their way to be rude more than ever now. Seems to me like for every post, there is a snide comment somewhere in it. Unless, of course, it is a discussion between "allies".

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Oh boy, EMT WARS. Sheesh.

If it is of any interest, posting is slow on the three other websites I'm active on also.
I'll be much sparser here now, nothing personal, not a comment or due to changes at EMTLIFE.

Hal9000

Forum Captain
If it is of any interest, posting is slow on the three other websites I'm active on also.
I'll be much sparser here now, nothing personal, not a comment or due to changes at EMTLIFE.

In EMT WarGames, is the only solution not to play? :p

Sasha

Forum Chief
Feb 1st, any changes?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
The update is ready and will be posted when I get home from work today. :)