Charter Boat Backpack for Equipment transfer?

Ray Peres

Forum Ride Along
I have a Charter Boat and am trained only in first aid and CPR. I have purchased a C sized O2 cylinder 250 ltr and a Phillips FRX in its red box. I cannot leave these on the boat as it can get in excess of 150 degrees when it's all closed up in the sun. Thus Have to take it to the car and back to the boat every day. I also need to carry a laptop. My first aid kit can stay on the boat,. Can anyone suggest a backpack that has good harness padding on the shoulder mounts and cross belting for carrying this stuff along with a laptop? Water proof or resistant would be quite helpful.
Sorry if this question seems out of bounds because I am not an EMT but I believe in having the necessary equipment on the boat for any emergency. I also believe that you all would be best equipped to offer advice.
Thanks
Ray

OP
OP
R

Ray Peres

Forum Ride Along
I KNEW you guys would have the answers!
Thank you!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You can also look into 5.11 products

OP
OP
R

Ray Peres

Forum Ride Along
I guess I will just have to get a quality backpack put some foam in it and these devices and my laptop and go.

OP
OP
R

Ray Peres

Forum Ride Along
Now we are talking I like the padded waist band of the larger one, it allows the waist to support the load.