• Before posting in this section, please take a moment and review our EMS Job Posting Guidelines.

Careers at LifeLine Ambulance- EMT and Paramedic- $2,500 Sign on Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeLine 1120

Forum Probie
Seeking EMTs and Paramedics to work full time shifts. We offer medical , dental, vision and life insurance benefits as well as a call bonus. LifeLine Ambulance is currently offering a $2,500 sign - on bonus to full time applicants that accept a job offer before May 30, 2016.

Need more info? Here is what our employees say about us:

"LifeLine is a great place to work and get experience, gain knowledge and build connections. I had a great FTO and learned a lot the first day of my field training. The people at LifeLine are smart, fun people to work with. I love the fact we get to interact with the RN's on CCT calls. I'm happy I chose Lifeline to be my first EMT experience. Schedule flexibility is a plus."

-J. Aburto LifeLine EMT

"I was hired on as an EMT in November of 2015 after I decided to try and pursue a potential career change from business. Coming from San Bernardino County, I had never heard of or seen Lifeline Ambulance. After my hiring, I came to the understanding that Lifeline is an IFT company and soon found the beauties and enjoyments in that aspect. Tending to patients with various illnesses and conditions, transferring to a multitude of different hospitals and facilities within the LA and OC Counties, and working with and interacting with RNs and other healthcare staff are just a few of the enjoyments I have come to appreciate while working as an EMT at Lifeline.

I came in thinking that maybe a career as an EMT would be a good foundation for a career as a firefighter and/or paramedic but through my experience I am now seeking a much wider scope of practice as a RN in a few short years, with a future goal of becoming a PA. I believe that had I not found enjoyment and exposure to the different clinical areas within different hospitals offered by my role as an EMT for Lifeline, I would not have found the right career path of my choosing.

At times the job can be challenging, but I am thankful for the opportunity to work for Lifeline because doing so has helped me discover a career path that I am truly passionate about. In return, I make every effort to give back to the company through my work ethic and by taking on new responsibilities."

E. Pangestu, LifeLine EMT

LifeLine provides services throughout Orange County and Los Angeles and is becoming the leader of quality medical transportation services throughout Southern California, Our stations are located in Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Montebello, Baldwin Park, Los Angeles and Glendale. We are committed to service excellence and providing the best work environment possible for our team members.

*Must have CA EMT cert

APPLY ONLINE AT-
http://www.lifeline-ems.com/lifeline-careers/ or

by sending your resume to employment@lifeline-ems.com

A few of the benefits include: TOP PAY, affordable medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, and advancement & career opportunities.

YES we pay your...

- We pay your OC EMS license
- We pay for your LA DOT licensing costs
- We pay for your DMV DOT Physical (DL-51)
- We offer company paid CPR courses

"Join our team and be a part of our exciting growth"

Lifeline Ambulance is an Equal Opportunity Employer, hiring without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicap, or place of natural birth.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
I came in thinking that maybe a career as an EMT would be a good foundation for a career as a firefighter and/or paramedic but through my experience I am now seeking a much wider scope of practice as a RN in a few short years, with a future goal of becoming a PA. I believe that had I not found enjoyment and exposure to the different clinical areas within different hospitals offered by my role as an EMT for Lifeline, I would not have found the right career path of my choosing.
Can someone explain why you would go RN and then PA instead of 1) straight to PA or 2) RN to NP??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.