California ambulance cert practice exam

eman00

Forum Crew Member
i was looking for the AMR driving exam that pretty much had the exact same questions that were on the DMV exam, i've used it before to renew my ambulance cert, but today when i looked for it for a friend, i couldn't find it. i tried searching for it on google but came up with nothing. by some chance, do any of you know the new link of the site or if anyone copied the questions with the answers? your help would be much appreciated, thanks.

SoCalEMS

Forum Probie
Spent all last night looking for the site too and no luck...guess they took it down :censored:

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The AMR website for that test has been down a couple of months.

SoCalEMS

Forum Probie
Just found this website which has the questions and answers

Click on the "study" tab and it should start right up

Ip man

Forum Ride Along
Thanks Socal EMS. You are a life saver. I'm taking the test on friday. Trying hard to find a job right now but it's not as easy as I thought.

pinon

Forum Ride Along
CA Ambulance cert. Practice Test

Anyone Know of an places i can take some practice test for the California Ambulance DMV practice test or know of what they ask i have the blue handbook but i just wanted to know if anyone knew about what they ask on the test or any sites where i can take practice test.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Anyone Know of an places i can take some practice test for the California Ambulance DMV practice test or know of what they ask i have the blue handbook but i just wanted to know if anyone knew about what they ask on the test or any sites where i can take practice test.

Look at the first page and there are links to the questions

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
ADL Test is super easy. Read your blue book and don't stress, getting your green card will be more difficult than passing your test.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
ADL Test is super easy. Read your blue book and don't stress, getting your green card will be more difficult than passing your test.

illegal-immigrant-sign1.jpg