BLS Drug Profiles for Android

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Hey, I was bored so I figured I would code this app and throw it on the Android marketplace. It as all of the BLS Drug Profiles based off the Arizona Department of Health.

Before I throw it onto the market I figured I would ask what you guys think of the GUI. Do you guys like the way it looks? Or should I change it, what do you think I should do to make it better?

firstscreen.png

screen2z.png

screen3we.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JBK617

Forum Probie
Any chance you can code this for WebOs (Palm)?

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
Just wanted to let every one know that I put it on the market now.

Any chance you can code this for WebOs (Palm)?

Hmm, I suppose I could try. It depends on what language the webOS uses, and I also do not have a palm device to test it on.

If I can't, I could always make a website for mobile browsers with all of the info

JBK617

Forum Probie
Just wanted to let every one know that I put it on the market now.

Hmm, I suppose I could try. It depends on what language the webOS uses, and I also do not have a palm device to test it on.

If I can't, I could always make a website for mobile browsers with all of the info

I believe webos is xml type, I do know there emulators for the os. If you like you can PM me and I can test it for you on my device.

thanks

OP
OP
Burlyskink

Burlyskink

Forum Lieutenant
I believe webos is xml type, I do know there emulators for the os. If you like you can PM me and I can test it for you on my device.

thanks
Ok, I will see what I can do. Also keep in mind if I do it, it will take me a while because I go to high school/college.

LAS46

Forum Crew Member
I would like to see one for the LG Dare... that would be a great tool out in the field... i.e. 2am lol

emt1972

Forum Probie
I actually just ordered the Motorola Droid running on the Android OS...publish it and see what happens! I'd love to see a rx med guide to show what each med treats...that would be nice

SuperG

Forum Ride Along
BLS Drug guide

I just got the Droid Eris and looking for your app in the market, I cant find it. Please help me I really want it.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Make one for the iPhone/iPod Touch :p

Not a big fan of the background, tbh

Summit

Critical Crazy
It's on my droid

Summit

Critical Crazy