A holiday message from EMTLife

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
EMTLife would like to wish all of our members a safe and happy holiday season.

In this time of year, we often find ourselves turning our focus to family and friends. Recent events have reinforced the need to let those in our lives know how much they mean to us. EMTLife is no different. We are a family of sorts - albeit a dysfunctional one :). It is you, our members, that make EMTLife what it is and what it can become.

On behalf of the entire EMTLife team, may everyone have a safe and merry holiday.

Thank you.

Achilles

Forum Moron
Can we have Hyper Text markup Language for our present? For one day? :unsure:

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
And everyone take a few minutes to remember those whom you have helped, whose life you made better, if even for just a little while, and take a bow.

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
It is Boxing Day here in New Zealand now..but we had a wonderful sunny 30oC(86oF) for Christmas Day...Not so good for cooking the roast dinner, but lovely all the same.
I hope all the EMTlife members have a enjoyable, safe and happy Christmas and New Year.
Cheers from your Kiwi connection...Enjoynz (Joy)

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Happy Horus day!!!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I just wanted to wish Chimpie a Merry Christmas. I hope Santa brought everything you wanted.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Where are the cookies?

WedoAnnourn

Forum Probie
To Sam and Anna - Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year Sam , you are one of my steel guitar heroes for all you have done to promote steel guitar Eddie "C" AKA the ole geezer

Achilles

Forum Moron
To Sam and Anna - Hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and A Very Happy New Year Sam , you are one of my steel guitar heroes for all you have done to promote steel guitar Eddie "C" AKA the ole geezer

Umm. I think you're a little late.:unsure:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
:rofl: