$20,000 sign-on bonus plus housing assistance

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
Every day I spend in the Disappointment Dorito makes me want to try this Santa Barbara thing more.

OP
OP
Amberlamps916
Every day I spend in the Disappointment Dorito makes me want to try this Santa Barbara thing more.

I wish more people would give this place a chance. Take it from someone who has worked in 4 other California counties.....this place is another world when it comes to Private EMS.

Add the cherry of the beautiful central coast on top of it.....

VentMonkey

Family Guy
SB is beautiful, but AMR left a bad taste in my mouth if I’m being honest. So, if I had the option...

Plus, they don’t have a helicopter.

OP
OP
Amberlamps916
SB is beautiful, but AMR left a bad taste in my mouth if I’m being honest. So, if I had the option...

Plus, they don’t have a helicopter.

They have Cal-star, which is transitioning over to integration with ground ops. Flight medics are on the horizon.

SB is beautiful, yes, but I have a soft spot for SLO county. A lot of the north county employees live there

VentMonkey

Family Guy
They have Cal-star, which is transitioning over to integration with ground ops. Flight medics are on the horizon.

SB is beautiful, yes, but I have a soft spot for SLO county. A lot of the north county employees live there
Good to hear. They shop on our side not infrequently when CS-7 is committed, or (lulz) is OOS for weather.

I vote they oughta base them out of Marian since they love them some flights down to Cottage.

Maybe CalSTAR will put another airship somewhere between there and Ft. Hunter Liggett before AM catches wind. That said, I don’t know how lucrative the patient flights out of Santa Maria are profit-wise.

‘Tis a gorgeous flight and nice break in the warmer months though.

CbrMonster

Forum Lieutenant
Good to hear. They shop on our side not infrequently when CS-7 is committed, or (lulz) is OOS for weather.

I vote they oughta base them out of Marian since they love them some flights down to Cottage.

Maybe CalSTAR will put another airship somewhere between there and Ft. Hunter Liggett before AM catches wind. That said, I don’t know how lucrative the patient flights out of Santa Maria are profit-wise.

‘Tis a gorgeous flight and nice break in the warmer months though.

Can’t count how many times when I was up there that calstar either was incoming Or taking off from big cottage.
It makes sense to base them out of Santa Maria. There’s one near Solvang still right? The county unit?

OP
OP
Amberlamps916
Can’t count how many times when I was up there that calstar either was incoming Or taking off from big cottage.
It makes sense to base them out of Santa Maria. There’s one near Solvang still right? The county unit?

Yep, that's a county unit in Solvang.