EMTLife.com - The #1 Online Forum for EMS-Related Discussion  

Go Back   EMTLife.com - The #1 Online Forum for EMS-Related Discussion > Announcements > Announcements

Announcements Check here for announcements from the folks at EMTLife.com

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
MMiz
Community Leader
I put the M in EMTLife

Training: EMT-Basic
We Remember Rob "AJ Hidell" Davis

Members have shared that EMTLife member Rob "AJ Hidell" Davis passed away after a battle with Lou Gehrig's disease.

Rob, one of EMTLife's most prolific posters, had a passion for emergency medicine and EMS.

We recognize his many contributions to our community, and ours thoughts are with his family and friends.

Old 10-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #2
Jon
Community Leader
Community Leader

Training: BS, NREMT-P
Send a message via AIM to Jon
See This Thread for comments and memories.

Jon

The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer(s) / Companies or the organization(s) through which I access the Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb View Post
I can't wait until people actually know what we're talking about when they get called an LIV lol
Old 10-09-2011, 02:03 AM   #3
MMiz
Community Leader
I put the M in EMTLife

Training: EMT-Basic
I was able to locate an online copy of Rob's obituary here.

Quote:
ARLINGTON, TEXAS -- Robert Samuel Davis, 52, lost his battle with Lou Gehrig's disease, (ALS), Sunday, Oct. 2, 2011.

Rob was born March 17, 1959, the son of Thomas and Robbie Davis. He was employed as a photojournalist, police officer, firefighter, certified EMT, certified paramedic, nurse and certified respiratory therapist with several departments and hospitals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and surrounding cities throughout his career. He was a graduate of both the regional police and fire academies. Rob held a B.S. degree from Trinity College with a major in occupational health and safety. He held numerous certificates from health, police, fire and nursing training facilities. He continued his education throughout his life. He was a U.S. Air Force Veteran, and was discharged in 1978.
Read more.

Closed Thread